Eric Cheek

PDFElements 6 - cannot update - cannot add page numbers. No support from Wondershare

This is my message to Wondershare. Hopefully I can get some contact - there appears to be no other way to contact them after purchase - OK before but then they want your money at that point. Can anyone from Wondershare or anyone else in fact help?

I have bought this product and have been trying to contact your support. There is no way I can contact support via the normal form as once i enter the product name there is no option to do more. The system seems designed to refuse support for owners of this product.

I have two problems:

1. I want to add page numbers to a PDF I have. I get the attached message. As you can see I must click the Pages> "Header & Footer Button" or choose the Macro's option. Neither the Header & Footer Button or the Macro  option is there after Clicking Pages- so how am I supposed to click on them. If pages cannot be added I would like a refund please as you advertise that this can be done and it was one of the primary reasons I bought this software - elements + elements Pro

Order No for Pro was: AG6109927 and it appears the same for ordinary Elements 6 but they were bought on the same day.

2. Whenever I try to update I get the following message:

"Update Error? An error occurred while extracting the archive. Please try again later"

I have been "trying again" for weeks. How do I update the programme

I look forward to hearing from you with a solution to these problems or a refund.

Wobdershare help re Page numbers.png

OK- I've found the answer - Headers and Footers are under the edit tab.

Perhaps Wondershare would update their user guide - hopeless.

Anyone know how to print them.

Eric

Hi Eric,

Thanks for your feedback, I have already corrected the user guide, you can refresh the webpage.

I am glad you have already found the function. Do you mean to print your PDF file? If so, you can click the File>Print button in our program to print it directly.

Thanks

The problem is the page numbers do not appear. If I want a page number to appear at the bottom of an ordinary A4 how do I do it because I have tried everything but nothing appears

Hi Keith,

Did you fail to add page number at the bottom of all pages or did the page numbers you successfully added fail to be appeared in the print preview? 

If the page number fail to be appeared on your PDF pages, can you please allow me to walk you through the whole operation steps to help you check out? 

Step One: Click Edit> Header&Footer>New Header&Footer.

Image 1.png

Step Two: Choose Page Number from the page number drop down list and click Settings to choose page number format from the drop down list. 

Image 3.png

Step Three: Click one of the six boxes to decide where is the place for the page number and then click Insert Macro to confirm your choice. At last, click OK

Image 4.png

Hope this can help. If the page numbers fail to appear in the print preview, please take a screenshot to show us the problem and load your PDF here so that we can have a further check for you.

Thanks for your support.

Heidi

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Get started with PDFelement today.

Try PDFelement Pro Try PDFelement Pro