Sign in to follow this  
Brett Caudle

Sends not showing up on client's end

Hello,

Ever since I created my account (about a month ago), my document sends have been making it to my clients about 50% of the time. When it does arrive successfully, it goes to their Spam. The 50% of the time when it doesn't arrive at all, I always have my clients search throughout their email, and sometimes have them wait for a while. Once I had it show up for a client about 8 hours after I sent it. But again, sometimes they never arrive.

Has anyone else had issues with this? I sent an email to Support a couple weeks back, but never heard from them.

Hey Brett, 

Does this happen when you attach the exported PDF to your email? Or when you use the "attach to email" option? And do you find that this is the case when sending to Gmail addresses? Or others as well. 

If anyone else is experiencing this issue please feel free to comment on this thread!

Thanks,

Rebecca

I simply click on one of the templates that I created, push the "Add signers' Email" button, then push the "Send For Signnature" button. By the way "Signature" is misspelled on the button. It should have only one "n".

I do seem to have more success when I send to gmail addresses, but that's not always the case.

Hi Brett,

After you put forward this thing and I did a test on my side. It works well.

It seems that for the clients who use the gmail sometimes have the potential to fail to receive the email notification. I have reported your feedback to our product manager and double check this issue.

Thanks for sharing about the misspelled word. 

Regards,

Heidi

Sign in to follow this  

Get started with PDFelement today.

Try PDFelement Pro Try PDFelement Pro