Sign in to follow this  
APM

Clients not receiving emails

We are new user and are experiencing problems that are preventing us from being able to use this service. When we send the emails for signatures they are not receiving the emails at all. Yesterday, I sent one to my personal Gmail account and still have not received the email from Wondershare. I clicked "remind" this morning and still nothing. I sent it to another email address of mine and nothing there either. This needs to get solved ASAP. Otherwise we are paying for something we cannot use. I don't care if it's Gmail or any other email provider, this needs to be fixed. We have emailed it to 3 of our clients that don't have a Gmail account and they aren't getting it either. Is there a way to either text a link or send an email as an attachment? Or is the only way to do it is through your website?

I have the exact same issue. My client is not receiving the email when the document has been signed by me and submitted. I'm currently on a trial run, do I have to upgrade if so? I think I might just go to DocUSign since its time sensitive. 

Sign in to follow this  

Get started with PDFelement today.

Try PDFelement Pro Try PDFelement Pro