jasamha

Some of the pdf documents are a little fuzzy.

I use your product open some pdf ,words and background-color not clear .and when I use   google chrome open the same ,it looks very clear .so I upload a comparison by drag files.I think your product is very strong and this problem shouldn't appear.How do I deal with this problem?

google default open.png

your product.png

Hi there,

Sorry for this problem. I wonder whether your computer is high definition screen? 

If yes, then that is the reason because currently our program is not compatible with HDS. But it is expected that this feature will be added to our future updates this year.

Thanks for your concern.

Heidi

Am I got it clear, this issue had occurred with documents in Chinese only? I bet that was a problem with text recognition. It happened to me as well, not with PDFelement but this tool edit-pdf.pdffiller.com Once I had been sent a document to sign, where some parts were in cyrillic, so it appeared to show up blurry, it looked like the file was locked

Hi aGordeno,

Per mentioned above, the customer admitted that the issue she/he experienced in the latest version has been solved. So I wonder whether you are using the latest version 6.8.4?

If the issue occurs to you, can you please send me that sample document? It will be appreciated if the file is attached. 

Regards, 

Hi Heidi,

Same problem here and has not been solved so far.

Current version is 6.8.6image.thumb.png.e174c31af23f18baa985820f14afc730.png

image.thumb.png.94733941dcc545221983a31cab4eeea6.png

Above screenshot serves as demo for blurry dispay. (Left: pdfelement Right: comparison set)

High Definition Screen used.

Hi Vortex

No wonder since it is high definition screen, which our program is not compatible with at present.Our team had done pre-research work on this and we shall be able to improve that next year. 

Thanks for your understanding and support.