PIERRE FREDERIC MERLE

PDF element hangs when I save

Madame, Monsieur,

PDF element hangs when I save or click on the ribbon floppy disk.
I am obliged to stop the process and close the program to relaunch it and continue my work.

Sincèrement
PFM

From France

Edited by PIERRE FREDERIC MERLE

Hi Pierre, 

Thanks for reaching out. I'd like to ask for a few additional details:

1) Roughly how long does the software lag for before you stop the process? 

2) How large are the files you are working with? 

Best,

Rebecca 

Hi Pierre,

For the program stops responding when closing the program, our programmers have fixed this problem in the newest version 6.7.1. Please go to Help>Check for Update to download the updated version. Also, our team will release a new version 6.8.0 later today. 

This issue is supposed to be fixed in the updated version.

Thanks for your report.

Heidi

Hi Pierre,

I see. The program you bought last week is the most advanced program that our team developed so far. Yet, we are still keeping improving it and release new update every few weeks. Yesterday, we release a new update 6.8.0 for PDFelement 6 Professional. It shall fix the freeze problem when saving the file. 

Here is the direct download link for PDFelement 6 Professional 6.8.0: http://download.wondershare.com/pdfelement6-pro_full2990.exe

If you have any question, please feel free to let us know.

Heidi

Chère Madame

I have updated my program and yet I still have the same program problem
that hangs in the backup after one or two modifications of my work.
Amitiés
PFM
From France

Hi Pierre,

I am sorry to hear that. Actually you are the first one to mention this "hang when saving" issue for the latest version 6.8.0 so we almost thought we have solved that issue completely in the newest version.

Can you please tell me how many seconds did the program hang when saving file? Did it occur to different PDF files? It is ok to send us one sample file for test? Can you please tell me your Windows operating system configuration?

Thanks for letting us know.

Heidi

Chère Madame

When I save my work after one or two changes, the registration is done but the program hangs, I have to force the program manager to close the program. I am on Windows 10 latest version.

Amitiés

PFM

From France

Hi Pierre,

Thanks for letting us know.

Could you please let me know if this happens when you open a particular file or with all the files?

If it occurs to one particular file , your assistance in sending us the PDF file would be helpful in locating this issue. 

Thanks for your cooperation.

Heidi

Hi Pierre,

If the file is too large to be uploaded here, could you please upload your PDF file to this link: www.wetransfer.com and our email address is: customercenter.wonder@gmail.com. After you upload it successfully, please confirm back to me, I will download your file to have a test on our side.

With the documents, our team will try best to figure it out and fix it in next update.

Thanks for your cooperation.

Heidi

I'm having this same problem. I am using version 6.8.9.4193

I'm structuring a PDF with numerous form fields. To be exact, there are 150 individual form fields in my document.

I notice that the program hangs when I'm totally zoomed out so I can see the entire document and all its fields. But for example, when I zoom in on a single form field then click save, it does take a moment and the program window says "not responding" for a moment, then it begins to save, and it saves successfully. I think whatever the problem might be with saving might have something to do with the amount of visible content in the UI and/or the number of elements created in the document. Regardless, this issue should be addressed. Anyone that hasn't found out this little trick by limiting what's in the visible UI will mean hours of lost work..