Sign in to follow this  
Sharonpku

Please add the function "insert your signature from a picture"

Question

I sincerely request that you add a new feature in the next version, which is the function to invert a signiture from a picture. I beleive this will boost the efficiency of handling a business PDF and offer great convinience to users. If this function already exists, please inform me of where it is in the software.

Thank you very much!

我希望 PDFelement 能够加入“从照片导入签名”的新功能,我认为这一功能十分必要,且对提高工作效率很有帮助。如这一功能已经存在,烦请告知具体位置及使用方法。

非常感谢!

3 answers to this question

Hi Sharonpku,

Yes, the feature you want is there in both our Windows and Mac program. Here is the previous thread for this feature discussion:

Hope this helps.

Heidi

What I mean is to scan the picture that contains a signature and recognize the handwriting of this signature. What the software offers now is simply inverting a picture and regard it as a signature, but this will leave the background of the signature (see, the paper on which you write down your name). And the software doesn't offer the function to scan a handwritting signature from a picture ( and cut down the background)

What I request is partly similar to one function in the Mac Preview.  You could write down your name on a piece of paper, and scan it using the camera of Mac, then Preview will sacn and recognize your handwriting, then you could use this signature to comment a PDF. You can see this in attachment.

在mac的预览中有一项功能,可以把签名手写在纸上,然后通过本机摄像头拍摄签名,预览就会自动识别手写签名(去掉背景,只留下笔迹)并转换为矢量图,这样可在PDF中任意插入和编辑。 PDFelement只能插入图片为新的签章,并不能做到自动识别签名笔迹并去掉背景。因此手写在纸上的签名导入后,还会残留原来的纸张背景(可见附件)

preview-signature-capture.png

7.7-11.51_0.png

Hi Sharonpku,

I understand what you mean now. This great suggestion has been forwarded to our product manager since your feedback. 

Thanks for letting us know.

Heidi