Sign in to follow this  
jim13t

PDF Element Freezes after printing

My PDF Element Pro is freezing after I print, so I have to hard kill it and open it again in order to print the next document.  I am using PDF Element Pro on a Windows 10 64bit platform and have had no issues until recently.  Everything else seems to work fine.  Since I have multiple files open, it is a real pain to have to keep hard killing the program to print each one over and over... Any help appreciated.

Regards,

Jim

Hey Jim, 

That sounds frustrating, I'm sorry to hear! Did you find that these issues starting happening after the latest update? You can also try uninstalling and re-installing the software to see if that helps.

If you have any other relevant details come up please let me know and I'll be able to look into it further. 

Best,

Rebecca

I am having the same problem - no pdf files print, I have loaded, unloaded and reloaded multiple times, plus run diagnostics on Windows 7 Pro and nothing seems to solve this problem even though I am using the latest version of pdf Element. This problem is creating an issue in getting my work done efficiently and I would appreciate if some answers could be found. Thank you.

Thanks for letting us know @Lin. I'll let you know if developers have any follow up questions to help with trouble shooting 🙂 

Hi Lin,

I am sorry to know this.  So the print got frozen no matter which PDF you tried to print? To be honest, this is the first time that we have received feedback about print freeze after we fixed it on our version 6.7.0. To help us figure it out, can you send us the log file for our programmers' further analysis?

In order to get the log file, please open any folder on your computer, then copy&paste the following address in the address bar, it will lead you to the destination folder. Then please find the latest version of the log format file, please attach them in the email to send to us for analysis.

%appdata%\Wondershare\PDFelement 6 Pro\Log

Thanks for your cooperation in advance.

Heidi

Thank you for the assistance - I will try to get you log files per the instruction above and get them to you tomorrow. Thank you.

Hi Lin,

I forwarded that to our programmers for further check. But I am afraid that we haven't figured out this issue from the log file. Can you follow the steps shown by the screenshots below to send us the dump file for our further analysis?

create dump file.pngdump file.jpg

Thanks for your cooperation in advance.

Heidi