BillP

Product is slow

I am trying to understand why the product appears to run slow on my machine.  At times it hangs up and I to kill it through Task Master and start over.  Anyone have ideas on what I can change?

Hi BillP,

I wonder whether you are running the latest version 6.8.0 on your windows computer? For your information, the latest version for Windows is 6.8.0. You can reinstall the latest version from this link to have another try: http://download.wondershare.com/cbs_down/pdfelement6-pro_full2990.exe

In case it is still running slowly on your side, can you tell us your computer configuration and tell us the operation steps and in which step it hangs up?

With more details, we will have a further analysis.

Heidi

Following is a page where I got hung up and could not move forward.  Also I checked and I am running the latest version.  I am running under Windows 10.

image.thumb.png.2a18cba3fd8ca2a3be014fee4538a06f.png

Hi BillP,

I am sorry for this issue. I wonder if you use search feature working with another file, will this problem re-occur?

Generally speaking, when carrying out the search feature, our program takes up more storage when common use. So this issue is probably caused by overflow of memory.

I will keep our programmers notified of this. Thanks for letting us know.

Heidi

I am running Windows 10 and have the latest version of PdfElement.  The configuration is:

image.png.8218cc5f8243b52c8b00547f1afc2177.png

I am having the same issues. PDF elements is running VERY slow, to the point that if we don't get it fixed we are abandoning this software. So I really want this fixed.  Here is my PDFelements version and my computer setup. The problem is not periodic, it is constant. It isn't following any patterns except that it is slow with every PDF I open. The larger the PDF, the slower the functions. Printing is near painful. PDF elements freezes up and crashes. This is not happening on just my machine, but rather two very different machines.

Please help. Please advise.

Thank you.

TJ

image.thumb.png.47634ced8c26b411b352f7931a3208bd.pngimage.png.5d70f91641132175c2eb29235a49d52a.png

@BillP I'm about to give up. This product does everything I want it to do, but takes way to long to do it. It has some attributes that Adobe didn't have. But I'm hating it right now despite the benefits. It's a daily thorn. I really need a solution. And PDF Elements really needs to step up. I'm calling their service line today. If that doesn't help, I have to find another solution. And I don't want to get a subscription with Adobe if I don't have to.

I am having this too. We have a high speed RICOH laser printer, I have printed on both sides 200 pages in 15 minutes or less. Now if I print a 5-page paper PDFelement Professional 6 on the RICOH, it can take 15 minutes or more! Yesterday I tried printing my credit card usage for 2018 (tax time)! It would only print the first page no matter what I tried. And yes I set the printer to PRINT ALL PAGES. Today I had to install Adobe Reader so I could print my files. I want PDF Editor to work so bad, I can't afford Adobe PDF full program.

I have a HP new laptop, Windows 10.