My document was scanned with 2 pages side by side.  Nothing is converted. What is best way to get 25 page doc to 50 pages?

Hey Gmcd, 

I think the fastest way to split your pages in half so that each scanned page can be its own page would be:  

1) Once you open up your document, copy and paste it and rearrange the pages so that there is two of each page side by side. 

38676768_2208115892756822_884423333494390784_n.jpg

2) Select any page and click "page boxes". This will allow you to crop your pages as you desire. In your case, you can probably do a batch crop if your pages all scanned approximately the same. You can either select the pages you want to crop at the same time manually (Control + select) or adjust the range at the bottom (Select "All" and then pick even or odd pages in the drop down menu)

38653333_244574286379185_416456117967650816_n.jpg

3) After step two, your pages should look like this. Repeat for other half of document. 

38726086_241392016506623_1517974393119047680_n.jpg

Let me know if this helps. 

Best,

Rebecca

I was stopped when it came to cropping a page.  The app on my MAC would not let me crop to the proper size.  I tried everything, but it would not let me crop to the actual size half of the document.

Hey Gmcd,

Sorry to hear that. Can you send me this 25 page file so that we will help work on it? 

Thanks,

Heidi

When I tried to crop it, it displayed an elongated page on my MAC.  Not sure if that is related or not.

Hey Gmcd, 

It seems as though there's a bug for the page crop on Mac (the tutorial I attached was done on Windows). I'll forward it to the developers and see what they think. 

Your file is scanned though, so it is considered an image by the software. This means that we can do the same steps as I've outlined above and use the Crop tool instead. It's similar in that it can batch crop even/odd numbers so the process should be quick. I've attached a screenshot and the finished file. 

Tip: Use Preview to duplicate the file and drag the pages between the two files to easily have two of the same page side by side. 

Screen Shot 2018-08-08 at 10.51.52 AM.png

Meaning of Prayer CROP.pdf