dotmatrix48

Need multiple signatures in one pdf document

I need to insert several verified signatures on several different pages of a 21 page PDF document.  Is that possible and can you please give me instructions?

Hey dotmatrix48, 

You can create a signature to save for future use (eg. inserting into documents) under Comment -> Signature -> + 

Screen Shot 2018-08-08 at 10.10.12 AM.png

This is on the Mac version so let me know if you are on Windows and can't find the function!

Best,

Rebecca

Hi Rebecca, I forgot to ask how do you create a signature that you referred to on my previous post?  Thank you so very much.

Hey Dot, 

I just realized that the Windows version is not like the Mac one in this respect. Sorry about that, should've asked you which one you were using first! 

Two Ways:

1) If you want a freehand signature, you'll need to create a signature in another app and save it as a file. If you just need initials/name then you can type it out directly into the properties field. The rest is outlined below: 

38802788_273315353265331_5082757146689404928_n.jpg

2) If you saved your signature as an image, you can also just use it as a stamp. Go into Comment -> Create Stamp -> Create Custom Stamp 

Thank you for asking this question! It's definitely something that we should make into a tutorial video for easy learning 🙂 

Best,

Rebecca