Sign in to follow this  
Arminas

Can not make JPG files go to the background or be transparent

Hello, i would like to do JPG files transparent or send it to the background. Is it possible? If yes, how can i do it? In other programs there are an options to send picture to the background or make a signature or stamp from JPG file so i am looking for the same options. Thank you in advance for your answer

Hi Arminas,

I am afraid that there is no direct option of sending the picture to the background. However, you can extract the image first by clicking Home>To others>Convert to Image. Then please see below: extract image.png

Then you can add the extracted image as background: https://pdf.wondershare.com/pdfelement/user-guide.html#pdf_background

You can also set it to be transparent in the Opacity. 

Hope this helps.

Heidi

No, this option doesn't work properly as i need. Can i contact you through skype or other program for consultation.

3 hours ago, Heidi Chan said:

Hi Arminas,

I am afraid that there is no direct option of sending the picture to the background. However, you can extract the image first by clicking Home>To others>Convert to Image. Then please see below: extract image.png

Then you can add the extracted image as background: https://pdf.wondershare.com/pdfelement/user-guide.html#pdf_background

You can also set it to be transparent in the Opacity. 

Hope this helps.

Heidi

Is it possible to get a refund because i really need this option and it seams that pdfelement don't have it. Or maybe you could make an udpdate and insert this option?

Hey Arminas. 

I hope you had a great weekend! 

My colleague @Heidi Chan is having an extended weekend and will get back to you as soon as possible. If you have a feature suggestion, feel free to post it in these forums, as we have implemented a new upvote system. 

If you wish to apply for a refund, you can go to this thread for further details; all refund requests need to go through the customer support centre. 

Best,

Rebecca