kbridges

Frequent Crashes

Recently PDF Element Pro has been crashing on a regular basis especially during tasks such as "Save" and "Combine".  Is anyone else having these problems?  It's happening on my desktop running Windows 7 and my laptop running Windows 10.  Thanks in advance for any advice.

"Save" works okay for me, but "Combine" also crashes on me. I'm on Windows 10 on a desktop. 

Would also love to see if other people are experiencing the same problems!

I am running into the same thing.  I have a large file I need to extract pages from.  I am able to extract the pages but when I save the new file, the file is saved, but PDFElement freezes with the "Document is saving" status bar still open.  I  have to kill the program in task manager, go back in and repeat.

• Sad 1

Hey cacherjoe, 

I'm able to extract pages from a 27 page PDF and save it with no problem. Can you please confirm if you find this issue in other files too or just this one large one? If it's the latter, please attach the file here for further investigation or email it to us at pdfelement@wondershare.com. Thanks! 🙂 

Hi Tarik,

Are you using the latest version 6.8.3 3800? Each time the program crashed when you doing combine PDF task?

Is it possible to send us the log file for further analysis?

Look forward to more info.