Kimberly Camper0414@yahoo.com

Rule Follower - Number of License

I hope someone can help! My frustration level is at max. I love PDFElements and use it all the time and I am currently stuck. I have PDFElements Pro 6 installed on my laptop and desktop. It is my understanding that you can have it on two devices without a problem as long as they both are yours and your are the one using them. As of yesterday I am getting an error for too many licenses. I am very diligent about copy-write and piracy laws, I am one of those crazy tech people that really feel it is wrong, so I think that is way I am so stunned. I have gotten a few new computers in the past few years however, I have always uninstalled the software prior to putting it on the new computer. When I open PDFElements now it appears as if I am not logged in and it is not registered. Seeing this in the software, I log-in and register the software with my registration number. The software states I have successfully register the software and it appears to all be fine however, for only about a minute or two and then the error appears that I have too many registered licenses and it logs my out and states unregistered again. I have a major project in the works and now I am getting a WaterMark on all my pdf files that are through PDFElements. 

I am hoping someone can help from either the company or someone else has experienced this issue and knows what I am doing wrong. I am starting to panic and the only idea I have is purchasing another copy however that is another $90 that I can not afford and I purchased the software and followed all the rules. 

Thanks in advance for any help!!!! 

KIM

Hi Kimberly,

Thanks for your detailed description. Our back end deleted the registration history and the license code should be accessible again now.

Best,

Heidi

Thank you so much! I am breathing again! PDFelements is pretty much my life! I do have a quick question...As I stated above I am a true rule follower. I believe you all work way to hard for people to steal your work. That being said, I am also a geek and I would think I would be getting a new machine sooner or later. I am not looking but I sure it will happen. What did I do incorrectly when I purchased a new machine.  That created this situation and what do I need to do differently? 

Hey Kim, 

Uninstalling the program on the user's end doesn't make the count go down. If this happens again, simply email us at pdfelement@wondershare.com and our team can help you de-register from the back end. 🙂 

Best,

Rebecca