Sign in to follow this  
dmoss

Support Pages Do Not Work

I've been trying for over a week to exchange my newly purchased PDFElement 6 from the PC Version to the Mac version. None of the support pages work. Initially, it wouldn't find my order number. Now, it says "Please enter no more than 30 characters." It says this when I have no characters entered or when i have 20.

The same thing happens on both the exchange page and the ticket page.

Extremely frustrating. Can someone help me with this?

Hi dmoss, 

Thanks for reporting this. I'm sending you an email (to the address you provided on the forum) regarding your accounts. 

Could you please link me the sites that aren't working? I want to get that fixed ASAP to prevent this from happening to other users!

Best,

Rebecca

Hi Rebecca:

Thanks for getting back to me. There are two pages that haven't been working:

1. (None of the Above:, I Need Direct Assistance > Still Need Assistance?)

http://support.wondershare.com/?fromid=74

2. Returns and Exchanges

http://support.wondershare.com/return_exchange.html

Is it possible to solve my problem while you're at it? I can email you my order number.

Best regards,
Dick

Hi Rebecca,

I'm not sure if you've posted again on this thread. I keep receiving new "You have a new notification" pop-ups via Firefox, but nothing shows up via email, and I can't see anything on this forum thread. Maybe I get notifications when you post to any thread, not just this one?

Thanks,
Dick

Hi Dmoss,

Thanks for your feedback. For the support center pages does not respond well, actually we are redesigning the support center with a new UI that is going to be released next month. Please look forward to that. 

For the message about "enter no more than 30 words", it is actually for the subject. We have this limitation for the maximum words for the subject. There shall not be this maximum for the detailed description of the problem. Please kindly understand.

Best,

Heidi

Hi Heidi and Rebecca, I just want to say thank you for responding so quickly to my request for an exchange to a Mac version. The new code you sent worked.

With regards to the support pages: I'm glad you're redesigning the support center. I like the way it's laid out and it would make exchanges such as mine easy if fully functional.

The screenshot I sent doesn't show the subject line, but I did use various lengths of subject line (with less than 30 characters) on both the "Direct Assistance" page and "Return and Exchange" page and kept getting the same error message. I even cleared my cache and tried again. So, I think the problem may persist until the redesign is complete. That may affect other people who may not take the steps of trying the forum for a solution (I almost gave up before trying the forum).

All the best and thanks again!

Dick

• Like 1

No problem, Dick! Happy to help 🙂 

Thanks for taking the time to share your experiences on the site with us. Let us know if you need anything else.

Best,

Rebecca