Sign in to follow this  
jonboy49

Quit Option not active

I tried to restart my Mac today and was told that pdfelement was preventing shutdown. Switched to the app (no windows but the menu bar activated) and tried to select the Quit option but it is greyed out.  Only way to stop the app si to use force quit.

Hi Jonboy49.

Sorry for that. I wonder whether our program is the only one whose Quit option is greyed out and requiring force quite?

Thanks for letting us know.

Heidi

Thanks for reporting this jonboy49. I am also on Mac and haven't seen this recently, so please let us know if this is a recurring issue!

I just bought the pro version and the very first time I used the registered version it has done this to me (Quit is greyed out). Any word on a solution? 

PDFE 6 Pro 6.7.12.3422 (20181210)

MacOS X 10.13.6

Hi there, 

Sorry for the delayed response due to the New Year Festival. 

On our side, we only found that when the program is not successfully opened, the Quit button will be greyed out. Besides this case, we do not find any other cases leading to this. 

If there is a certain trace of replicating this, could you please let us know?

Look forward to your reply.

Best, 

I also cannot quit (Quit option is grayed out) PDFelement6 on my Macintosh OS v10.14.2. I must use Activity Monitor Force Quit to leave the application. This is not acceptable and because I just purchased the application within the last hour (!) I must ask for a refund.  Please respond. Thank you.

Hi there,

Sorry for the inconvenience caused. Could you please have more try on our program before giving it up? 

Also, could you please investigate more on your side when this issue (Quit option is grayed out) will occur?

If you insist on asking for a refund, you can go to our support center to submit a ticket and our customer support will get back to you within  48 hours: http://support.wondershare.com/#/home

Cheers,