Mickmac32

Text size when form filling

Hi

I'm having some difficulty filling in a form using pdfelement and I hope someone can tell me if it can be done. I've attached a copy of the form to the post so people can view it. Basically the third box of the form is looking for my address. When I try to type in my address the text is too large. I would like to enter the address one line at a time pressing return after each line just like you would write your address on an envelope but I can't seem to do this. I just get one or two words of the address in giant text size. Is there a way around this.

Mick.

Form.pdf

1 hour ago, Mickmac32 said:

Hi

I'm having some difficulty filling in a form using pdfelement and I hope someone can tell me if it can be done. I've attached a copy of the form to the post so people can view it. Basically the third box of the form is looking for my address. When I try to type in my address the text is too large. I would like to enter the address one line at a time pressing return after each line just like you would write your address on an envelope but I can't seem to do this. I just get one or two words of the address in giant text size. Is there a way around this.

Mick.

Form.pdf

Form --> Form Edit --> Right click the address field --> Properties --> Options --> Check Multi-line.

Edited by StevenS
  • Like 1