hello, good night

buy the program today. It permanently cancels me with simple things such as
changing fonts or size. I have windows 10. 8G. I already uninstalled the previous 
one and reinstalled it and the problem is the same. I can not work.

thanks

Hey Safran,

I am sorry for the crash and all the inconvenience that caused to you. I hope that you were able to save your data prior to the crash.

I wonder whether the crash will occur when you work with other PDF files? To help us duplicate this issue and fix it, can you send me your PDF file and tell me your operation step by step and in which step the program crashed so that we can have a check? 

Thanks for your cooperation in advance. 

Hi Safran,

Thanks for attaching the file. I downloaded and tested it as you suggested. But the crash didn't happen to me. I am using the latest version 6.8.3. Mind using the latest one to give it a shot?

Thanks. 

Hi Safran,

Can you record a video and send it to us? 

Also, could you please provide the log file of this product for analysis? In order to get the log file, please open any folder on your computer, then copy&paste the following address in the address bar, it will lead you to the destination folder. Then please find the latest version of the log format file, please attach them in the email to send to us for analysis.

%appdata%\Wondershare\PDFelement 6 Pro\Log

log.png

Thanks in advance. 

2 hours ago, Heidi Chan said:

Hi Safran,

Can you record a video and send it to us? 

Also, could you please provide the log file of this product for analysis? In order to get the log file, please open any folder on your computer, then copy&paste the following address in the address bar, it will lead you to the destination folder. Then please find the latest version of the log format file, please attach them in the email to send to us for analysis.

%appdata%\Wondershare\PDFelement 6 Pro\Log

log.png

Thanks in advance. 

buen dia,  le envio el zip, con el mp4 y el log.  saludos

log_and_mp4.zip

• Like 1