Michael  Banks

Customized Stamps

1. What is the easiest way to create a text stamp, ex., "DRAFT". Do I have to find an image of the word "DRAFT" somewhere? Can't I just type it in the stamp creating window?

2. Is there a way I can change the color of a stamp that comes with the software, ex., suppose i want to put a red border around a stamp that already has a green border?

Hey Michael, 

Apologies for the delay in response. 

Our stamps are fairly limited in that you can only choose from the default and you are not able to edit colors. Otherwise, yes, you would need to find an image. However, once you create a stamp, it will be added to the stamps list under "Custom" and you can use it in the future. 

Best,

Rebecca

Hi Rebecca,

I don't understand how to create stamps, you can see on my screenshot join, there is only stamps ("Tampon" in French) show with the red arrow. but no custom stamps, I don't find where is possible to create custom stamps. If you can explain to me how to do, it will be so great.

Best Regards

JP

stamps.jpg

Edited by jpconduite

Hi JP,

I think you can have a clue after checking the answer posted here: 

Hope this helps.

Hi,

Ok I understand now, create stamps doesn't exist in Mac version, I use "signature" instead.

Thank you it's help me

best regards

• Like 1