I have downloaded the program pdf element 6 today and purchased a licence and registered it.  But each time I try to use the software it quits failing to launch.

Hi Patrick,

I wonder what is your running system? For your information, the program you purchased is only compatible with Mac OS 10.10 or above.

Let me know if this is the cause.

I bought this app on September 4th and I have exactly the same problem, I've tried dumping the prefs files, uninstalling and reinstalling it and the problem persists.

I'm using an iMac with OS X 10.12.6.

Please help! this is very frustrating.

17 minutes ago, OZZR said:

I bought this app on September 4th and I have a similar problem, the app launches but as soon as I open a file the app quits.

I've tried dumping the prefs files, uninstalling and reinstalling it and the problem persists.

I'm using an iMac with OS X 10.12.6.

Please help! this is very frustrating.

Edited by OZZR

Hi Annie,

Is your operating Mac OS 10.10 or above?

If the program quits automatically when launching, is there any error/crash report? 

Look forward to your further feedback. 

On 10/12/2018 at 12:22 PM, Patrick1956 said:

I have downloaded the program pdf element 6 today and purchased a licence and registered it.  But each time I try to use the software it quits failing to launch.

Hello Heidi,

I am running 10.13.5.  From the replies to this it seems I am not the only person this application is quitting on?

I just purchased Element6 Pro and installed it on MacOS 10.14 and while it loads fine I cannot edit existing pdf files. Edit texts changes the format to letter wrapping, cannot change the width of the text box, and when changing from Bold to Regular neither can be made bold again and reverses the text. 

This program is a total mess!