Sign in to follow this  
Joerg

PDF element Pro 6 - Product Activation

Today I wanted to activate my PDFelement Pro 6 license on my new computer, but I get the following message from the program after a successful registration: "The number of authenticated installations has been exceeded. It appears that the allowable number of program activations is exceeded. Please contact customer support for assistance. "

What do I have to do to enable PDFelement Pro 6 on my machine?

Yours sincerely

Jörg Troharsch

When I call the wondershare ID account center and want to retrieve my data under the License Management tag, I only see a blank menu (no data). However, in the order history section of the menu I can see my order number, product name, payment, order date, and the status of my purchased product. Why is there no indication in the ID account center about my purchased license (the license number)?

On June 9, 2017, I purchased a single-user license via avangate. My order number is: AG60593675.

I ask you to clarify this matter and tell me why there is no reference to my license number in the ID Center and why it is still not possible to activate my legitimately acquired license on my new computer.

Yours sincerely

Jörg Troharsch

Edited by Joerg

Hi Joerg, 

This is because, as mentioned in our user agreement, the program only allows the user to activate PDFelement on ONE device. This is the case even if you are switching computers or upgrading your hard drive. I've sent you an email and cc'ed the support team who can assist you with this on the backend if you would like to switch the device that your program is on. 🙂 

Best, Rebecca

Dear Rebecca,

Thank you very much for your quick reply! As suggested by you, I contacted the support team via E-Mail and I am hoping for a positive answer.

Best regards

Jörg Troharsch

• Like 1

No problem, happy to help. Let us know if you have any other question!