Question

I have proven on 2.11. purchased the activation of the program through the Apple Store. Unfortunately, there is no personal support at the rather high price of the program, which would be the least.

I have made the purchase with my Imac and now can not use the removal of watermarks on the Macbook. It is common that programs that are purchased in the Appstore on the devices of the ID can also be used.

Unfortunately, no one is approachable for a problem solution, since there is no contact with the provider except this forum. This at the price of the program is more than brazen.

Expect to unlock on my Mac Book Pro, since I have already bought the program and not at the same time, but mutually times on the Imac and sometimes on the Macbook Pro use.

Bildschirmfoto 2018-11-11 um 09.01.58.png

1 answer to this question

Hi Ketoleo,

It might be that App Store fail to recognize you as a paid user for the program, otherwise, the program is supposed to be unlocked automatically once you purchase it from App Store, as long as you are using the same Apple ID.

Anything regarding to the license, order, download and installation, technical support etc, you can submit a ticket in our support center and our support team will get back to you asap: http://support.wondershare.com/

For your case, it is advised to contact our support team to provide your purchase proof from App Store, and our side will provide you a brand new download link and license code as if you purchase it from our side. 

Thanks.