Max Logan

Bug Main Menu

Hi,

I just updated my windows 7 to windows 10 and the main menu doesn't appear anymore (see below the picture),

I did uninstall and reinstall the application (pdfelement 6 pro).

is it a bug ?  

thank you.

Capture2.JPG

Hi Heidi,

thank you for your reply,

I went to change the layout, but it was already at 100%, so I tried to 125% (log out) and then came back at 100% and I also activated that windows can fix scaling for apps (log out), it didn't work... 
Moreover, I realise that I can't anymore insert text on my pdf, if I try to do it the application crash... I may have other bug that I don't know yet

I tried to open an old version of WdShare but I Still have the same issue...

Hi Max,

Our developers assumed that it could also be the font issue. 

Could you please double check whether your local font library include all of the fonts below?

OpenSans-Regular
OpenSans-Semibold
Ubuntu 
Ubuntu Light
Tahoma
Tahoma Bold
Microsoft YaHei 
Meiryo
MS Gothic

If not, please make sure you get all of the fonts mentioned above downloaded to your local font library. 

Look forward to your reply. 

Hi Heidi,

I did what you ask, but it didn't work... 

So I recovered front from another PC that have 570 different fronts,

well, some shortcuts appeared and the bug of  insert text disappeared, but I can't still see the menu

Capture1.JPG

Capture2.JPG

Capture3.JPG

Hi Max,

Our programmers have checked your situation and it may be related to the system on your computer. So could you please allow us to get access to your computer and have further check of your computer environment? If you agree to let us get access to your computer, then please download the remote control tool Teamviewer 13 on your computer first.

Then please let me know the ID and password of it on your computer. Please also confirm the available time when you are online and which time zone you are in or which country you are in,  then we can settle the available time and get access to your computer.  For your reference that our work time is from 9:00a.m. to 18:00p.m. of GMT+8 time. (lunch break from 12:00 a.m to 13:30 p.m)

Look forward to your reply. 

Hi,

I really want you to solve my problem, but I don't find it safe to give you a hand on my pc.

If I make a copy of my wondershare folder in the "Program File" folder, can that help you understand why I have this bug ?

what I don't understand is that I have uninstalled and installed the software several times, but I still have this bug on the menu,

thanks for you reply