Hi,
I already had complained about this issue but nothing happened.
I am trying to use accented letters like "ã" or "é" with my Brazilian keyboard and PDFelement is not recognizing giving me only "a" or "e".
By the way, all the other software are working fine and giving me the correct accented letters.
I have tried with several fonts including the basic ones like Arial, or Calibri. and ... nothing.
Is there any settings parameter that I am missing ?
Please take a look at image attached (PDFelemet typed and Notepad typed)

Hi Amauri,

Our tester did a test with the Portuguese (Brazilian)keyboard to input those letters in our program. 

Here are the letters that we are able to type out:

46885964_333015177249058_5450103672291721216_n.thumb.png.201acca187bff7ac08e8e5e8c05d3f8e.png

But it seems that the only letter we are unable to type out is  "ã".. Could you please tell me how you can type it out in any other program? 

FYI, here is the keyboard that we are using.

webwxgetmsgimg.thumb.jpg.781bdafcd1128c4fc7e6eff863a9a2f9.jpg

Look forward to your getting back. 

Hi, Heidi

I have a physical Brazilian keyboard as you can see at the photo attached.

This keyboard has a "ç" key and a "~" and "^" key also as you can see at right of keyboard.

Note that I am typing this post using this keyboard and I can have the letters "ã" and "â" easily. If I use any software (Notepad, Word, Excel and any other third-party software) the letters appears OK. Only when I use PDFelement to type the accented letters are not recognized.

The sequence of keys to get the accented letters in this keyboard is: type the accent key (~ for example) an then type the letter (a for example), the result is ã ...

Not sure if this keyboard keys are not recognized by PDFelement ... But it is recognized by any other software installed.

Windows 10 is configured for Brazilian keyboard (see the image attached).

IMG_20181126_145621.jpg

2018-11-26_145502.jpg

Hi Amauri,

Thanks for your sharing. Our side now get to know how to type those letters successfully. 

47021767_189627805325766_5342753619017990144_n.png.e84571824af18cbd2cd9263d335afcd5.png

The keyboard we are using is as circled below.

2018-11-26_145502.jpg.4ee2764f18410c668a6e0907bc0be032.thumb.jpg.5003536bdb957a1eecba30edd77c92ee.jpg

We tried it and it worked. So it is supposed to work for you, we think. 

Please try again and keep us updated.

Best, 

OK, Heidi
I have tried a lot of times with THIS keyboard in PDFelements ... All the keys combinations you could imagine.
As I said several times, the keyboard is working fine with accented letters for any other windows program or text box ... Including the typing I am doing in this post.
I am convinced that there is something incompatible between PDFDelements and this specific and unique Multilaser (Brazilian) brand keyboard.
So I will try to change to another keyboard.
Thanks for your help.
I think you can close this thread.

Hi Amauri,

Sorry for the inconvenience caused. Our team are well informed of that. 

We will keep an eye on this issue. 

Thanks for your understanding and support.