Is the software limited to scan only one page? - even if it reads several pages loaded in the auto feeder of the scanner, but it only reads the first page.

Is this a limitation? or Am i missing something?

Hi Franciscoae,

Our program does support scan multiple pages. I wonder whether your scanner supports to scan continuously or not?
If your scanner supports to scan continuously, please choose the option of the “Using scanner’s interface. ” If it fails to behave so on our program, can you tell me what is the name and type of your scanner? 

Thanks in advance. 

Hello Heidi,

Thanks for your response.

I tried your suggestion, but still it scan only one page (it reads all the pages loaded in the autofeeder, but it shows scanned only the first page)

I indicated Create PDF file from scanner,  selected Scanner:  “TW-Brother MFC9340 CDW”  and I selected the check mark “Using Scanner interface”

Next screen shows at the top “TW-Brother MFC-9340CDW LAN Scanner setup 3.16”  and it give me options to select resolution, scan type, and document size, etc.

Scan started, read all pages thru feeder, and at the end it shows only one page.

My scanner is “Brother MFC-9340 CDW”

When I use the Brother software, I do scan multiple pages, either single or double side pages.

I would prefer to use PDFElement – once I discover why it does not scan multiple pages.

Thanks

Franciscoae

Hi Franciscoae

How about making the try as below?

First. start the program by right-clicking on the program's icon which will then display a context menu.

Second, in the context menu, left-click on Run as administrator... see the image of the context menu (on my machine) I've attached.

Third, after the program starts, go into the Home screen on PDFElement then click on the From Scanner  to display the Create From Scanner window and under Scanner you should see a scanner already selected or click on the down-arrow to select your printer/scanner from the list to use.

Look forward to your reply.

Best, 

Heidi,

I did follow your directions, but still I have the same problem It only reads and show one page.  although I insert two pages in the feeder, it reads the two pages but it shows only the first page.

I tried with all the scanners installed and all the possibilities available (although is only one physical scanner).  The scanner works OK, reading all pages when I use the scan software provided by manufacturing Brother.

Hi Franciscoae,

Sorry for that. It seems that it is a bug. 

Our team will keep an eye on it and try best to fix it. 

Thanks for your reporting. 

Appreciated! 

I just purchased PDFelement.  I have the exact same hardware, Brother MFC-9340CDW, and am having the exact same problem; only scans first page.  Scanning one page at a time makes the software unusable for scanning from a productivity standpoint.  I hope there is a quick fix pending.  If not, I will need to reconsider my purchase.  

Yes, I just completed  the troubleshooting steps, and same result as Franciscoae on all three scanner options; PDFE scans first page only, then pops a dialog box to scan additional pages.  I am looking for a replacement to Adobe, which does not have the same issue.  

Hi John,

I forwarded your feedback to our development team and they will try best to address this bug!

Thanks for your feedback.

Hello

We got the same issuse with the scanning. After every scan we have to klick the box to add another page. With 10 or more documents its annoying to do it manualy every time. Same as John said, all the steps wont work either.

Is there any solution for this in progress?

Hi Stefan,

I am afraid not, for now. But we will try best to work out a solution in the future. Thanks.