Sign in to follow this  
Peter Cooper

Word 2010 Book Fold

I create booklets in Microsoft 2010, using the 'page setup' option:-  'Book Fold'. The result being 2x A5 pages on a 'Landscape' A4 page.

From Microsoft Word, this prints perfectly. However if I turn it into a PDF, then open it in pdfelement, all pages have become individual A4 pages. This PDF can no longer be printed as a A5 booklet.

Can the following be done in pdfelement.

1. Easily re-arrange pages into the order needed to be printed within the same pdf. (I know it can be done the long way with a 2nd repeat pdf)

2. Join 2 A4 (portrait) pages to become a single A4 (Landscape) page.

3. Has pdfelement page numbering the ability to put 2 page numbers on a landscape page. One on either side above each (A5) page column.

Hi Peter,

The PDF can be printed as a A5 booklet. Please see below:

882367649_Image6.thumb.png.f417c885894226ac466d0a38ccea8a5c.png

To re-arrange pages in order to be printed within the same PDF, you can go to Page tab, then press the Ctrl button and right click the pages in order to set the sequence for the printing. 

To join 2 A4 (portrait) pages to become a single A4 (Landscape) page, you can create a new PDF via virtual print. Please see below:

1870381795_Image8.thumb.png.ddd4fd9b12795fa288391c1e4f8004d1.png

Any question, please let me know.

Heidi