minatirolsky

Copy-Paste Hyperlinks

Question

I've been trying to figure this out the whole day, and eventually decided to ask for some help :) 

I have 350 pages long pdf file with multiple hyperlinks on each page. Hyperlinks are repetitive - the place on the page where the hyperlink is placed and the place in the document where it is linked to is the same through the whole document. When I set up the hyperlink position and "go to page view" and all other info, then copy, then switch to the next page and hit paste all I get is hyperlink rectangle on the right position but the link is pointing nowhere. 

My question is: Is there any way to copy-paste functional hyperlinks or do I have to do this manually? 

If there is none, will this feature be enabled in the future? It seems to me like a pretty basic thing and it is totally counterintuitive that something like that just doesn't work at all. 

Thank you! 

3 answers to this question

Hi there,

I am afraid that there is none to copy-paste functional hyperlinks. The only way is to do it manually. 

I will forward this request to our development team since this feature seems very practical though it cannot be guaranteed that this feature can be added within this year. 

But we will release a version 6.9.0 in April this year with many new functions suggested by our clients. So we do value those  feedback and will add them step by step.

Thanks for your support. 

Thank you for your response. Yes, it would be very practical, since now I will have to manually set up more than 15 000 links. 

I hope you will enable this in the future! 

• Like 1