SchneeBaer

Looking for a PDF Solution

I'm trying to get a handle on Microsoft licensing.  Microsoft publishes massive licensing guides and then updates them on a monthly basis.  They are then stored in different locations. Trying to find an answer in a timely fashion is challenging.

I'm needing to annotate or tag pages or sections and then create a personal index or table of contents that I can use to jump to relevant content.  I also need to replace the documents as they are updated.  I originally thought I could do this by printing them out and manually tagging pages with pointers, but this approach breaks the embedded hyperlinks.

I've never gone deep into PDF Element.  Could this be my solution?  And if so, could anyone help me with a vision of how it could work?

Hi SchneeBaer,

I am afraid that the hyperlink will get lost when converting Word to PDF. It is advised to use "save as" feature in Microsoft Word to save this Word file to PDF so that the hyperlink can come through.

In PDFelement, you can create bookmarks to jump to relevant contents: https://pdf.wondershare.com/pdfelement/user-guide.html#bookmarks

Any question, please let me know.

Best,