donahampton@msn.com

Pro 6 Date field not showing "/"

PDFElement Pro 6:

Set Date format in forms to "mm/dd/yyyy". Entered date value in Date field in form always displays as "mmddyyyy" and not displaying "/" characters.

Set Date format to "yyyy-mm-dd", which displays correctly.

Hi Dona,

We did test on PDFelement 6 Professional for Windows, the "/" characters will be displayed correctly if we set the data format to "mm/dd/yyyy". Please see the screenshot below:

581089102_Image3.thumb.png.5d48136ef48a2a710aeae312a8ae6f35.png

Please let me know if you find something else. 

Best, 

Thanks for your comment: greatly appreciated. Example1 below shows what I see. Note the chosen format and the example display not showing "/". Example2 shows "-" in the chosen "yyyy-mm-dd" format. I have tried a number of things none of which correct this problem. I see in your example that PDFElement works but not in mine; mayExample2.thumb.PNG.058d9fdc443a1abdfff5ba3030299228.PNGbe some oExample1.thumb.PNG.191e1caba56437530fd73033390d66fb.PNGption is set/not-set. I examined Preferences but did not see anything that I thought applied to this issue.

Hi Dona,

Thanks for the screenshot. It can be seen obviously seen that it is not working correctly in your side. 

Even though it works perfectly on our side:

1080583158_Image2.thumb.png.71a4f77d77ad531963476bd0420243a8.png1246652354_Image4.thumb.png.07381dcbeb3f09e9ae035de67508aa63.png

Could you please go to Help>About to take a screenshot and send it to us? We assume that it could be a bug for that certain version. 

Also, I wonder whether it will help if you re-install the program from the link below: 

http://download.wondershare.com/pdfelement6-pro_full2990.exe          

Please keep me updated.

Best,