Brad Storch

Printing issues

1. Often, after merely editing a PDF with PDFelement 6 Pro, I am unable to print that same file in Acrobat Reader.

In Acrobat, I get the error messages: "The document could not be printed." and then "There were no pages selected to print." even though the document is staring me right in the face.

2. Sometimes when I try to print from PDFelement, certain elements that look fine and as intended on the document are way out of proportion in the Print dialog preview and print that way.

What's happening here?  These are just the latest inconveniences caused by this program.  I can't find any settings in PDFelement that would cause these results.  Please help.

Thank you.

Hi Brad,

Sorry for the inconvenience caused. To help us better figure it out, could you please send us the documents for further test? 

Also, could you please screenshot the error in Acrobat so that I could forward it to our developers to better clarify this issue?

Thanks for your cooperation in advance. 

Was this ever resolved? I have this exact same issue. It only happens after I edit the pdf in PdfElement

• Thanks 1

Hi Katie - Seems like they don't investigate or take it seriously unless you send them a screenshot, no matter how well you explain the problem.  And I will not send the documents when they're of a confidential nature.  That's insane.