Sign in to follow this  
J Zh

no trackpad zoom, dictionary function etc

Question

I got the PDFelement Pro 6 just a few days.

System:macOS majave 10.14.2

PDFelement Pro 6 for mac: Latest

Hardware: MacBook pro 13' 2018 CPU i7 RAM 16G

Compared with PDF Expert and macOS previewer

1. there is no trackpad zoom function in this app and zooming is not convenient;

2. the page can easily be dragged elsewhere by mouse operation; (In general, mouse drag operation only intends to turn page downwards or upwards instead of else)

3. there is no dictionary function. (Other apps can call the macOS dictionary to look up a word when I read a pdf document.)

4. open or quit a pdf document not as quickly and fluently as others especially bigger pdf including mass pictures, and there often is no response or slow response in quitting a pdf. Please test this pdf. (download link as bellow)

http://lib1.org/_ads/656F69404FD9B75F7DBA735A11F7E101

1 answer to this question

Hi there,

Thanks for your participation in the forum. Let me answer your questions one by one:

1. Please refer to this: http://pdfelement.io/index.php?/topic/2893-no-trackpad-zoom-feature/&page=0#comment-9303

2. The page cannot be easily dragged by mouse operation unless it is in Page Mode or Thumbnail Panel which has made such design. 

3. I am afraid that the dictionary feature is not available.

4. For some big documents with complicated structure or elements, such case might happen. But we will keep optimizing its capacity in dealing with such documents.

Thanks and best,