Sign in to follow this  
Aladin wadia

HOW TO PROTECT PDF BY PRINTSCREEN BUTTON

Dear users

I would like to know how can one disable the functionality of print screen button pc. If any one has the answer please help me for the same. As use pdf embedder plugins on wordpress website using protected pdf. But unable to block print screen function.

Edited by Aladin wadia

Hi Aladin,

Please check the screenshot below that shows how to add permission password.

To find this feature, please go to Protect>Password. 

873200759_permissionpassword.png.37f59426bbebb77e2afa9312ac3adc54.png

Hope this helps.

I think you have not read my post poperly. I ask what is way to block the method by which i can block prntscn commamd thad people usually use to take snapshot of pdf document. Even if i follow what all u said above by putting password to block edit or copy paste or print. But it still cant block print screen cammand on pc. Reply to this.

Edited by Aladin wadia

Hi Aladin,

I am afraid that the option you want is not supported in our program. As far as I know, this feature might not be available in other PDF programs either..

Please let me know if you have other insight to share with. 

Best, 

Here is a link to see how the pdf screen shot is disabled with viewer that work, however for it to be on your site, you would however need to purchase an own server solution, have a look at how this works using the following details and let us know what you think.

URL: https://llwebviewere5.com/index.php?cpid=5

Username: satellite406110@gmail.com

Password: zy$29QYQZ  

Edited by Aladin wadia

I suggest your Research team to make something special in pdf that can protect illegal snapshots via print screen button on pc. Just look above with my user n pw the pdf does not allow snapshot.

Hi Aladin,

I tried to log in with the username and password provided above to check what you would like me to see. But it turns out that there is an error message saying that "I have not been granted access to this system". 

Thanks for your kindness anyway!