Sign in to follow this  
Dremo

Error message when trying to update

When I logon the software freezes up it want respond, I'm trying to update, but when I click the update button I getting an error message (error occurred in retrieving update information. Please try again later.) Is there a fix for this?

I have the same problem as Dremo. When I try your link, I getting the error message: you can't open the pdfelement6-pro_setup_full2990.3xe, because Microsoft Windows-Program don't support OS X (Sie können das Programm „pdfelement6-pro_setup_full2990.exe“ nicht öffnen, da Microsoft Windows-Programme von OS X nicht unterstützt werden.) 

Hi Mona,

What error message did you get? Could you please screenshot it and send it to us? 

Anyway, I attempted to send you the installation package to your email via wetransfer.

Hope that helps. 

I'm having the same problem with the update getting the same error message. I downloaded PDFelement again but the problem still exists. I'm using a Mac OS 10.4.3. the downloads you recommend are for Windows, that's why they don't work. I have PDFe 6.7.12.3422. I can't even find out if this is the latest version! not updating can become a bit problem.

I have the same problem, but Heidi, the link that you show is for a Window download, not Mac...

Dear Heidi

You say to Dremo, that he must re-installing the program so that he can get the latest version directly. My question is: if I re-installing the program, do I have to pay again or can I use the same verification-code from the beginning?

Dear Heidi

I'm so sorry to bother you again, but I  have to tell you: it doesn't work.

Do you have any other suggestions?

Best regards

Mona

Hi Mona,

Either downloading from the link above and from our official website fail to work?

Then could you please screenshot any error message/report so that we can further diagnose this issue? 

Thanks.