Steve Stanley

Unable to Convert doc to Excel

I am most likely doing something wrong as I my computer skills are weak but I purchased PDFElement 6 hoping to save myself a lot of work with some old inventory lists. These lists were originally created in Excel and have been printed off, however the file is long gone. I was of the understanding that with this program I could simply convert the lists into a PDF file and then by using the PDFElemnt 6 program convert them back into an editable Excel worksheet. Probably simplistic in my understanding, I expected the rows and columns on the printed form to reappear in rows and columns in a worksheet after using convert to Excel file function, sadly all I find is an empty worksheet. Am I doing something wrong or did I purchase something that is not the right tool for this job? 

Thank you Heidi for your reply. I checked out the link and followed the instructions but as you can see from the screen shot I do not have the OCR option in Preferences? Why would that be?

Steve

2019-01-30.png