Rhawk

Excel Export All Goes in One Cell

I have bank statements that I've scanned and am trying to export the individual transactions to an excel sheet so I can summarize expenses over multiple statements.  I do the OCR recognition on the scanned pdf page and then export to excel but it puts all of the information for each transaction into one cell instead of breaking out the columns of each transaction.  I have tried running text to columns in excel but there are so many problems with inserted spaces and non-fixed length cells that it is more work than just manually entering the info.  

I've also tried enlarging the transactions only on the statements and highlighting only the transactions to copy and paste into xcel but same issue happens.  Is there a trick to getting PDFELement to recognize the columns in the statement?  

Are there any moderators that watch this that can answer the question above?

Hello, I have the same issue.

I believe I've found the correct Options Update ui, but there are NO other options in that menu item, except for the radio "Combine all pages into a single Excel sheet", which is immutable (though seems to be actively listening for events, nonetheless).

I have a newly-registered, perpetual license: pdfelement pro v7.0.1.4283

This apparent bug is now a roadblock to a crucial deadline.

image.png.be943d8fe47bfcedfce91a79d1a083a0.png

Hi there,

I am so sorry to tell that the setting "Remain the value with Formatting" has being deleted on New version. However, I will collect your feedback as a demand request and report to our programmer to carry that feature in our feature updates.

Have a nice day,

Tia