Rachael Luxton

Watermark problem

I made some changes to a fillable pdf form in the free trial of pdf element. It obviously was saved with the watermark. Thereafter i purchased pdf element 6 pro but the watermark cannot be removed. This is clearly a problem. I have emailed your support address (pdfelement@wondershare.com) with the problem (attaching the file) but have not received a response. Can you please help. 

I look forward to hearing from you. 

Rachael Luxton

• Like 1

Hi Rachael,

My apologies for the delayed response due to the New Year holiday. 

I wonder whether my coworker Bella who is in charge of pdfelement@wondershare.com get back to you or not?

Or you can upload your watermarked PDF here and it can only be accessible by we administrators.

Look forward to your getting back. 

Best, 

No one got back to me so I had to redo the form in pro to get rid of the watermark because i needed the document days ago. It was a massive waste of my time and made me very frustrated. 

Sorry for all the trouble caused during our absence. I bet now the program is properly registered and the watermark will not be added to your files when using PDFelement?

By the way, as compensation you are offered a program from our company free of charge. Any product at any

price is fine. Here is where you can check all products: https://www.wondershare.com/

Thanks Heidi, this is much appreciated.  I would really like to take advantage of your offer for the Fotophire Toolkit. 

Let me know what I need to do to avail the offer. 

Many thanks, 

Rachael

I had the same problem. It is really frustrating and I find your publicity misleading as you offer to eliminate watermark after purchase when you don't.

• Like 1