Kathy Wooley

Submit a Form button not working in Adobe

I created a form and added a "Submit a Form" button to send the form to my email address.  It works just fine when testing in the PDFelement 6 Professional program but when the form is opened up in Adobe and completed the Submit button does not function properly and shuts down Adobe.  What am I doing wrong?

8 hours ago, Kathy Wooley said:

I created a form and added a "Submit a Form" button to send the form to my email address.  It works just fine when testing in the PDFelement 6 Professional program but when the form is opened up in Adobe and completed the Submit button does not function properly and shuts down Adobe.  What am I doing wrong?

Hi Kathy,

I am unable to recreate this issue on Acrobat Pro DC after creating a form using PDFelement. Are you using Outlook as your default email application or have you configured Webmail on Adobe? Below is the screenshot of form actions on my form -

image.png

I created a one-page test document and it worked.  Then I added it back to my multi-page form and it didn't work.  Here is my error. 

error.PNG

12 hours ago, Kathy Wooley said:

I created a one-page test document and it worked.  Then I added it back to my multi-page form and it didn't work.  Here is my error. 

error.PNG

Hi Kathy,

I have created a sample form with multiple buttons and it seems to work fine on Adobe Acrobat DC. If you could please post a sample PDF file exhibiting this issue, we might be able to examine it. Do not upload files containing personal data.

Here is my test file -

Test Form - 20190206.pdf