Sign in to follow this  
David Bulfer

Adding pdf pages to an existing pdf

I want to insert some pages from one open pdf file into another.  Unlike Acrobat, I cannot simple just drag them from one window to another. There is a support page that says: "To insert pages from another PDF from your local library, please click Page>Insert>From PDF button. Then select a different PDF document from your local library. ", but "From PDF" is not an option. Another support page says: "After opening the PDF file in the program, please right-click the page on the left thumbnail side to choose Insert Pages, you can choose to insert the page from a file or insert a blank page, but right-click doesn't do anything.  I am using a Mac, using the track-pad.

Hi David,

Are you on standard version or Professional version?

The detailed guide for "Insert Page" can be found here: https://pdf.wondershare.com/pdfelement-mac/user-guide.html#organize_pages

If it still fails to work on your side, any screenshot of how the interface looks like on your side would contribute to digging this problem out. 

Thanks for your support. 

Hi David,

Are you on standard version or Professional version?

The detailed guide for "Insert Page" can be found here: https://pdf.wondershare.com/pdfelement-mac/user-guide.html#organize_pages

If it still fails to work on your side, any screenshot of how the interface looks like on your side would contribute to digging this problem out. 

Thanks for your support. 

I think what David is asking is how do we insert multiple PDF files at one time?  This was available in version 5, and can easily be done in Acrobat, but doesn't work in PDFelement 6 Professional for Mac.  Using the detailed guide above only allows for adding a single page at a time -- I have 15 files I need to insert, but I'm going to have to do the same action 15 times to accomplish this.

Frankly, if I'd known that didn't work, I wouldn't have bought the software.

Hi Chris,

Sorry for the flaw. Inserting multiple PDFs at one time is not enabled in PDFelement 6 Professional for Mac. 

Thanks for your suggestion. It will be forwarded to our product manager.