Cody Waters

Document is not downloading after document is signed

Hello, How do I get in contact with someone for assistance with my Wondershare esign+ account? I have a signed document from a client and I cannot download it to print and save it. This has been going on since early January and I have reached out multiple times without getting any reply back. I have used the "contact us" button on my home page but it opens up my gmail. I have sent multiple emails. I have contacted support through their Facebook page and they sent me to this forum. I need help ASAP, as my client is waiting on their signed contract with us. This is affecting my business operations.

I would like to add that all of my documents are doing this now. I can't download any of them, even the ones I could previously download are not letting me download. This has been ongoing for over 4 weeks now.

Hi Cody,

My apologies for the delayed response and for the ongoing issue. For any question for eSign+ (that has been renamed after SignX now), you are welcomed to leave message on this forum. 

For this issue you experienced, could you please disclose three piece of information as below:

1. What browser are you using right now? For what version?

2. Could you please screenshot the interface of how the download fail to work within SignX and send that to us?

3. Did you install any kind of software that might prevent this download from taking place?

Awaiting your reply.

Best, 

Hello,

I use Firefox and chrome on my windows desktop using the latest version. I have tried on my tablet and on my phone, both use safari with latest versions. I have got my other documents to finally download but just not this one. I have not installed any new software that would cause this. Two things to note, first, on my email notification that I received saying my client signed the document, when I click that link or copy and paste the given link, it says error on the page. Second thing to note, when I login to my account, it shows the document is signed and I can see all my clients information so I know everything was signed. But when I click download at the top of the document, all it does is give the round circle download symbol in the middle of my document. I have left it on that circle for a while thinking it was just taking a while to download, but it is just staying on the page. I’d rather not screenshot and share it here since it has my clients personal info on it.

Here, this should do. I scrolled down to screenshot so it wouldn’t get any personal info. The first one is when I click the link in email and the second one is when I click download in my account. I am currently on my iPad.

C39924A9-4E56-4B26-9556-F276C5EB19CA.png

B0C5D26D-6EC5-48EB-A874-7FEF23084D62.png

Hi Cody,

Is the file size very large since it is the only one file causing this issue?

So this file actually can be downloadable on your tablet but not iPad? If so, it could be the iPad internet connection. Then you are advised to diagnose the internet such as connecting to a different Wi-Fi or try Safari to see if that works.

Thanks for your cooperation. 

Is there a limit on file size? That shouldn’t matter, especially since it allowed me to upload it for signature. And no, I cannot download it on any device. I have tried on a desktop, phone, and iPad. 

Hi Cody,

Namely there is no limit on file size. To help us better figure this out, could you please let us know the process ID for this document?

How to get the process ID has been shown as below: 1684735835_Image6.thumb.png.6003b07a0c7f4e08095f68fa25e40124.png

Look forward to your getting back.

It still is not fixed. I have yet to be able to download documents. The person that was helping me on Facebook from your page actually had to end up sending me an uploaded PDF file of my document since I could not get it downloaded. I have another document signed back in October that I cannot download now. It is very frustrating that this keeps happening. I should be able to access and download any document without having these issues. Please fix this ASAP so I can access my document. Here is the link to the document. https://esignplus.wondershare.com/flow-index/0000-659b-166c-949b-c8b