Ange Poole

Wrong email used for sign up

I created a trial account with my business email address. I sent a test document for signing to my personal email account to see how the email appeared when delivered. I then decided to go ahead with purchasing the premium SignX account and so clicked the purchase button and filled in the details. My credit card was debited but no email ever arrived from Wondershare confirming the purchase. I happened to check my personal email account and found the purchase emails there and discovered that Wondershare had tied the "paid" account to my private email instead of converting the trial account using my business email. I have sent an email about this with no response. I tried adding my business email as a user but it won't accept it as it still exists in their database as a trial account. This makes the product absolutely useless to me - I really need a way around it.

Hi Ange,

I found your order QS190206085746599083138 in our system. 

Please send me your business email address if you want to change the licensed email from your private email to your business email, and we will help change it on the back end. 

Thanks for your support.

Sure. please email to pdfelement@wondershare.com. 

Bella will be able to assist you on that if you explain this or send the link of this thread to her. 

Best, 

Sure. please email to pdfelement@wondershare.com. 

Bella will be able to assist you on that if you explain this or send the link of this thread to her. 

Best,