Anne Rainey

Unable to open in Chrome

I have a 7 page fillable form of which 2 pages are asking for financial information.

The changes that I want to make is to make all the text fields that will have numbers in them to justify right and be number formats (2 decimal places). Thgen at the end of each column (3 columns) I want to put a total in.

Up until this point of making the changes I am able to view and complete the fillable form in Opera, Chrome and Microsoft Edge.

Firstly I try to change the fields to be right justified, once I have done this I am no longer able to open in Opera or Chrome, only microsoft Edge, however Edge is not showing the fields as being right justified when I enter data to them.

Secondly I go back to my original document and try changing to numeric fields (no right justify), as above I am unable to view in Opera or Chrome only microsoft edge and as before numbers are not showing at 2 decimal places.

If I change 6 fields to be right justified and number format then add a formula at the bottom of the page I can open this in Chrome and Opera, enter the data and it shows correctly and it will total.

Is there a limit to how many number fields / right justified fields you can have in one document or am I missing something terribly important here?

Regards

Edit: I also tried to optimise the form, still would not open in Chrome or Opera.

Edited by Anne Rainey
add information

Hi Anne,

There is no limit to how many number of form fields can be added in one document.

So Microsoft Edge is the only web browser that cannot be compatible with the advanced settings of the form fields?

Thanks for your support.