Andy Fulton

Issues with Creating and Modifying Forms

I just purchased this product to create PDF forms and here are the problems I am encountering thus far (the first two hours with the program), it seems very glitchy, how long has this Mac version been around?

Once I input a text field “name”, it won’t change or update, even if I completely erase the name. Likewise with the default text. Once it’s in there, it’s in there. I have to erase the text field entirely and then recreate it, just to change the name/default value.

When creating the form, I copied and paste text fields that have the same formatting. Then, when using the form, when I put a value in the first text box, it is copied to the second box that I copied when I was creating the form. 

I am formatting text field as numbers with “$” markers, but only some of them show up with the “$” and decimal places. 

The “Form Field Recognition” option does not show up in my “Forms” menu. At all. There is no option to automatically create forms. Screen shot attached.

example.png