Misty Boyers

Sum formula displaying a positive result as negative

We just purchased PDFElement 6 Pro for Windows yesterday.  I have had numerous issues, it has crashed (with Crash message) a few times, It locks up regularly and I have to End Task in Task Manager and reopen to continue, it takes forever to save a document if it does not stop responding while trying, and now the sum of 2 positive numbers is displaying a negative result.  Please tell me what I am doing wrong?  There were rave reviews about this product online so it has to be operator ignorance.  I was just trying to save and close so I could attach the file to this and it looked like it had stopped responding again but when I opened task manager it is still processing the "Save"??  I am only at 43% CPU and 53% Memory and the only other thing I have open is Chrome and Microsoft Outlook.  PDFElement is using 37 to 39  % of the CPU to do a simple save???  I started the save at 12:05pm and it is now 12:15pm.  I will have to End Task again.  Just tried to attach the form and got the message "You are only allowed to upload 48.83mb."  I will attempt to add a screen shot and you can direct me from there I hope.

image.thumb.png.271ebae8c1bfd5afae1d9e7f6f660390.png

Hi Misty,

For your case, please send your file to this e-mail: pfgelement@wondershare; then we can have a further check on this issue and help accordingly.

Have a nice day,

Tia