Sign in to follow this  
teethnclaws

Been trying to make contact for 2 weeks about a refund!

I've been emailing, including the email they provided my payment provider; contacted them on social media; AND filled out the refund form over the last 2 weeks, all before my 30 days threshold asking for a refund. I have heard nothing back! NOTHING! How many times do I have to reach out before someone there pretends to be customer service and HELPS me process my refund?

I played with the OCR for a couple of weeks trying to get it to work for my VERY UNIQUE user needs. Ultimately, I did more cleanup after the fact that if I just manually put the information in myself. So, unfortunately, the product does not meet my workflow needs. It causes more work, not less. I want to return it because I can't use it and don't need it. Had to buy it in order to properly test the OCR feature. I thoroughly tested it. I no longer want help trying to troubleshoot it, I JUST WANT A REFUND so I can have nothing to do with this company ever again. Can't believe not a single person has reached out to me about this refund in the last 2 weeks. 

Hi there,

I am so sorry about all the inconvenience that brought to you.

From our record, we have locate one order under your e-mail and we have fully refund you dated 2019-05-21 10:08:01. Please have a check on that.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Have a nice day,

Tia

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

Digitize paperwork and accelerate the way you create, prepare and sign documents.

Available for Windows, Mac, iOS, & Android.

Try Free Buy Now
Start your free trial!

Skip and Download

Start your free trial!

Skip and Download