Sign in to follow this  
Sandy Meshke

New User Assistance

Hello - I am new to pdfelement and I'm struggling to figure out how to combine two pages into one page. In Adobe I used a process called "imposition".  I have two pdf documents that are tables of data, the size of each table is less than half of an 8.5x11 page, and I want to combine the two items onto one 8.5x11 printed page. Can this be done in pdfelement?  If so, can someone please provide me with instructions?  Thank you very much for your time, SandyM

Hi Sandy,

thank you for your question! Imposition is a function that is not supported by PDFelement nor by Adobe Acrobat - however, there are paid plugins/addons that will add an imposition feature to Adobe Acrobat, which is most likely what you were using before.

While there are no dedicated addins for PDFelement, there are other small solutions out there that allow imposition, such as this one: 
http://www.imposeonline.com/ (Wondershare is not affiliated with this company; it's merely what I personally found online while searching for an imposition tool).

You may also find that compiling two pages into one can be done through the edit function by highlighting all the components of one page and "copy/paste" it onto the other page. This could be a feasible workaround for smaller (few pages) documents:image.png

Guest Joe

I just did a test of joining 2 5½ x 8½ pages to make one 8½ x 11 page.

My 2 pages were already in 1 file. I had to rotate them 90° in the PAGE mode.

I then right clicked on the mouse and a menu popped up.

Select "Adjoin all pages into 1 single image".

When the next window appeared, I selected "All Pages" and clicked on OK.

The next window appeared wanted to know where you want to save the file and what name you want to save it as.

It worked for me but you had to save the file as an Image file not a PDF file. I did convert the file back to a PDF, but the quality of this process was degraded. I don't know why it could not be saved as a PDF. I did preform an OCR on the document and it cleaned up the text. I then was able to save it as a PDF. THE coped document look very good except some horizontal lines were missing from the original. I don't know if this will help you. 

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

Digitize paperwork and accelerate the way you create, prepare and sign documents.

Available for Windows, Mac, iOS, & Android.

Try Free Buy Now
Start your free trial!

Skip and Download

Start your free trial!

Skip and Download