dsirius

About page size in PDFElement7

About page size in PDFElement7
Quite often I need to know the size of the PDF file which I edit - I mean if it is A4 or Letter or the exact dimensions in mm. I can see the size in mm, cm or inch (whatever I choose as metric in Preferences) only If I select Crop option from Edit tab menu.
Suggestion: I think that Page menu should display such info or in Thumbnail. 
Why I need info about PDF page size in PDFElement7?
1. I began to scan some books with my scanner. Sometimes scanned books have 2 pages on the same page. So I need  to split, crop, combine, reorder, or merge some PDF files (even and odd pages separately). When I am doing these operation some pages are a little wider than others (when cropping for example) etc and I want to make them all to A4 size, A5 size or A6. 
2. When I print to Wondershare PDFElement Printer from another program to get the pdf file for editing and cleaning (whatever) - the pdf file which I get is Letter size. 
I know that I can set A4 size from Wondershare PDFElement printer Properties. Just that another time I need pages in A5 size or other format dimensions like A6 - best suited for e-readers. So that's why I need to see the Page size.
3. My real Brother 5250 printer is set to A4 size. Wondershare PDFElement printer is set to other dimensions, usually Letter is default the pdf file which automatically is opened in PDFElement7, if I forget to check and print a pdf (like A4) I get stretched circles, images or others items are not correct printed anymore.
If I easily can see that pdf file is Letter size in PDFElement7 I can make proper changes before to print on a paper.
4. Another suggestion: a lot of these things can be easily fixed if you can implement rulers in PDFElement7 or in future versions. I am patient and confident that you will 🙂

Hi there,

Thank you so much for your suggestion. It inspire us a great lot in designing "Page", we will have a further discuss on that issue. Then for a rulers,  I will collect your feedback as a demand request and report to our programmer to carry that feature in our feature updates.

Thank you so much for your support and patience.

Tia

• Like 1

Get started with PDFelement today.

Try PDFelement Pro Try PDFelement Pro