The new edition of Wondershare PDFelement 7 Pro in addition to new features and user-friendly redesigned interface in General has retained all the advantages of the previous version and, in my opinion, has become the most convenient to use. Working with documents has become a bit faster and smoother, documents open quickly (529 pages 207 MB in 6 seconds.) despite the fact that this is still a beta version. The program contains everything you need to create, convert, edit and protect files.

I would like to Express my suggestions for the further development of the program:

My proposal.

- Integrate OCR into the distribution of the professional version, while leaving the same possibility of separate installation (optional).

- Make the document navigation button wider and more visible.

- Add the "Send to another cloud" button, where you can add several of your cloud storages at will, using the cloud storage link and account data (several pieces in addition to existing ones).

- Add the ability to convert to additional formats FB2, MOBI, FB3, DjVu, as well as the creation of PDF from these formats.

- Add the ability to use the ribbon and classic toolbar interface with interactive tooltips and the ability to switch them depending on your preferences, as well as use different styles.

Get started with PDFelement today.

Try PDFelement Pro Try PDFelement Pro