Tia

Write Review, Get Free License

Want a FREE LICENSE of PDFelement Pro on Windows or Mac? Write a review, you'll get a free license!

Step 1: Write a Review or Make a Video

Post at least 300 words PDFelement review on your website or blog or publish a video(at least 2 mins) on your Youtube channel;

Step 2: Send Review or Video URL

Send email with subject "Review for Free License" to Bella@wondershare.com including the review or video URL once you posted the review of PDFelement.

Step 3: Get Free License

We will send you free license soon once we identify the link!

Tips:

1. Add a link to our official website in your blog or video description:
https://pdf.wondershare.com

2. Copy in any form from our site or other site is unacceptable;

3. We reserve the right to block your license if we found your post to be spam or deleted or the license is misused.

4. The free license would be valid for one year. If you want to use on more PCs, you can write more reviews. Thank you.

5. Contest valid until June 30,2019

Hi there,

Bella has tried to contact you by e-mail but no reply, can you have a check?

And I have checked your sharing, I am afraid that we are looking for a article rather than a post.

Honor your understanding.

Best regards,

Tia

Guest JimC

Absolutely terrible service trying to upgrade to PDFelement 7 Pro. No responses from Sales or Customer Support. Paid through PayPay for an upgrade to PDFelement 7 Pro. Received no confirmation from Sales or Customer Support. Tried to login and forgot password. Impossible to obtain reset password since WonderShare has never sent confirmation code back to me. Awful support or rather no support at all.

Digitize paperwork and accelerate the way you create, prepare and sign documents.

Available for Windows, Mac, iOS, & Android.

Try Free Buy Now
Start your free trial!

Skip and Download

Start your free trial!

Skip and Download