Want a FREE LICENSE of PDFelement Pro on Windows or Mac?

Write a review, you'll get a free license!

Step 1: Write a Review or Make a Video

Post at least 300 words PDFelement review on your website or blog or publish a video(at least 2 mins) on your Youtube channel;

Step 2: Send Review or Video URL

Send email with subject "Review for Free License" to Bella@wondershare.com including the review or video URL once you posted the review of PDFelement.

Step 3: Get Free License

We will send you free license soon once we identify the link!

Tips:

1. Add a link to our official website in your blog or video description:
https://pdf.wondershare.com

2. Copy in any form from our site or other site is unacceptable;

3. We reserve the right to block your license if we found your post to be spam or deleted or the license is misused.

4. The free license would be valid for one year. If you want to use on more PCs, you can write more reviews. Thank you.

5. Contest valid until June 30,2019

lun.png

• Like 1

Hi whizkidraj,

Bella has tried to contact you by e-mail, but there is not reply. Could you please have a check?

And I have checked your share, I am afraid that we are looking for 300 words article rather than a post.

Thank you for your patience.

Tia

• Like 1

Dear @Tia,

Thank you. Yes, I have received the email from her, and I have replied to Bella just now.

I understand about the 300 words article or review. I'll do it and post the link to it here, as well as send it to Bella...which I have already mentioned to her, too, in my email reply now. 🙂

Cheers!

Dear @Tia,

Me and Bella were having a conversation on email. But now she hasn't been responding. Is she busy, or on holiday something?

Please do let her know to respond to my email. And if you want, I can have the same conversation with you on email, my friend (if you can kindly share your email in private message).

Thank you.

And just to mention, Bella was very kind. In fact, she became a good friend. And since friendship day is here, I'd wish her a Happy Friendship day, too. 🙂