P Griffin

Stop 7 Pro loading on print pdf from browser

I have PDFElement 6 Pro and have just installed PDFElement 7 Pro - (Windows 10) - so both are on my machine.

When I use the print option in my browser (Firefox) to produce a pdf file, the printer name in the drop down list is the same as when I only had version 6. However, when I click print it opens PDFElement version 7 and then version 6 with the print output in version 6. I don't want version 7 to open at present, but short of uninstalling it, which I don't want to do, I can't work out how to stop it loading. Any ideas welcome.

No you don't.

When I print from my browser it sends it to PDF Element 6 (which is still installed as per your stated literature, installing 7 does not uninstall 6) BUT it also opens PDF Element 7 although nothing is sent to it.

As I said, I want to stop having PDF Element 7 opening. It's not needed. It is stupid and annoying.

SO how do I stop it?

Is the only way, to uninstall PDF Element 7  ?????

It's annoying anyway as it has taken over the automatic opening of PDF files from 6. eg. If I open them by file type (say in Explorer in Win10). Why on eartth does your literature say 6 will still work ???

I get pretty fed up with bad support. I've had bad support before. You don't read questions properly and tell me to do irrelevant or incorrect things. I reckon I know your products better than you do. I don't think you understand much.

Apologies for complaining, but bad support is just so time wasting.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Digitize paperwork and accelerate the way you create, prepare and sign documents.

Available for Windows, Mac, iOS, & Android.

Try Free Buy Now
Start your free trial!

Skip and Download

Start your free trial!

Skip and Download