I have bought two copies of PDFelement pro, one in April and another in June. There is a copy installed on each of my two laptops. The laptop I am using had a version upgraded to v. 7.xxx  and had been registered so it showed my username in the upper right.

Today I got an alert that an update was available.  Against my better judgment, I let it upgrade. At the end, it wanted me to register the copy so I entered my login info. It accepted those, but then told me I had to deactivate one of my paid-for copies. I found the records of my purchases and tried to unsuccessfully to find somewhere on your site to verify them. it only seems to accept one. 

I have the paypal transaction receipts but there doesn't seem to be any way to email support to get this resolved. In the meantime, I have watermarks on my pdf.'s

After poking around, I ran across the Passport page. It won't let me log in with my Wondershare credentials. If I try to create an account, it says my username is already in the system and to log in directly. 😣 Of course it won't let me log indirectly. This is really one of the most unhelpful "support" sites I have ever seen. Should have just paid for the latest Acrobat. 

Hi Michael,

while I don't work for the support team, I noticed your case and would like to offer some directions. Firstly, the correct login to the Wondershare ID license portal for PDFelement 7 can be found under this direct link: https://account.wondershare.com/auth/account/#/teamid?brand=pdfelement7&redirect=https%3A%2F%2Faccount.wondershare.com%2Fapp228970969002146&lang=en-us

Wondershare Passport is something different, unrelated to PDFelement's Wondershare ID, you can ignore it. 

We also have a support email, PDFelement@wondershare.com, which you can contact directly.

Guest Thanks for the reply. But.

When I use the link you provided I can login using my Wondershare credentials. But it only shows one purchase.

I really thank you for the email address for support which is really what I have been looking for.  I have my paypal receipts, etc, but am hesitant to post them. I'm going to send an email explaining the mess.

Thanks again and have a good weekend.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Digitize paperwork and accelerate the way you create, prepare and sign documents.

Available for Windows, Mac, iOS, & Android.

Try Free Buy Now
Start your free trial!

Skip and Download

Start your free trial!

Skip and Download